Shaftless screw conveyor is also known as anti winding conveyor and waste disposal conveyor.
Shaftless screw conveyor is mainly used for waste water treatment, transportation of waste from paper industry, chemical industry and other industries. It has unique advantages for materials with strong adsorption, paste viscous materials (such as chemical raw materials, waste pulp, malt, sludge, etc.) and easily entangled materials (such as domestic waste).
STRUCTURE AND WORKING PRINCIPLE:
Shaftless screw conveyor is mainly composed of driving device, conveying screw, U-shaped groove, lining plate, cover plate, feed inlet, etc. The materials enter from the feed inlet and gradually move to the outlet through the screw to complete the conveying process. The conveying principle of shaftless screw conveyor is basically the same as that of general screw conveyor, but the screw body has the difference between with shaft and without shaft in structure. Shaftless screw conveyors are made of ordinary carbon steel and stainless steel.
1. Reliable quality, stable operation and automatic control;
2. The length, angle and inlet and outlet hopper can be customized according to requirements;
3. Closed operation, low noise, no leakage and other environmental pollution;
4. The U-shaped groove is lined with wear-resistant material, which is convenient for maintenance and long service life;
5. It is easy to install and can be fixed with expansion bolts;
6. No tail support, convenient maintenance, reduce operation and maintenance costs.